Monday, December 13, 2010

Top Model Attraction Oh Buoy!!.....

Give me some time and I will show you what I'm all about and more. See most people always judge me on what I look like it does make me mad because I'm much smarter than that. People say you dress nice for a tall girl like we have a dress code or something. Or this listen.... this is the kicker you model you play basketball and I say "no" and they oh so you play volley ball any sports and I say "no" and they will get so irked and say "your just a waste of height"... People just don't know what to say out their mouths....like are you serious????............ There are tall people that are smart,uneducated, actor, actress, nurses, doctors, lawyers, homeless, poor, straight, gay, scientist, and etc. We just don't have to settle for sports or modeling our future is as bright as the next person if not better... Give me some time and I will show you I have the smarts and beauty to change the world slowly but shortly I will definitely show you what a tall girl is all about. Give me some time and I will show you greatest things that you will never believe I know.......And this time I don't really need time because time is running out as a type... but believe I will show you....I'm Kash MILO AND thanks.....muahhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment